Really, not that much happened today. I don't have many nominees... Here's what I've got:
1. Carly, Shelby and I woke up early (around 8-8:30) to go to Victoria's Secret to be the first at their Semi-Annual Sale. I've never been at the mall before the stores open, but I was today! We stocked up on loads of good, girly stuff. Shelby and Carly got matching bras - how cute. Shelby also got a swimsuit that "does not work for swimming."
2. Taylor likes to army crawl around the kitchen. Why? I have no idea. He did it twice today. The second time, Rex jumped on him and "Taylor Surfed" across the kitchen. This is classic.
3.I found another new, profound sign in their house today. It says, "A nice place to live." Yes, yes it is. Good thing there is a sign there to assure any doubters.
4. Taylor and I made Cindy into a sparkly poof ball. She looked super cute and then proceeded to sneeze a lot.
5. Rex, Taylor, Shelby, and I decided to look around the room and decide how many different things could be used to kill people. We debated whether or not a bra could be used to strangle someone, so as a demonstration Rex tried to strangle me with a bra. Shelby chimed in, "Put it over her eyes - she'll look like a bug!" Awesome...he did.
6. This only sort of has to do with the Crookstons, but I am including it. I decided to give Rex a tour of the farm, and I got to the horses and was like, "This is Sammy, and, um, I swear there were two other ones somewhere...not sure how I can't find them...maybe they're just misplaced." Yes, they misplaced their HORSES, you know, cuz that's so easy to do and all. GAH. Stupid me.
Wow, I had more than I thought. See what I mean? Weirdness around here doesn't phase me anymore. Sometimes I don't even remember it until I really sit down and think. Anyway, the winner today is....#1. I don't know anyone else who would wake up that early to go bra shopping. YAY.
****EDIT*****I must add: I just finished trying to chase chickens off of the chicken coop with Taylor at 11:30 at night in the rain. I feel that deserves a spot here.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment