Happy Father's Day! Today was a good day of family and fun. Only one more day until my "two-week-probation" period is up. Wouldn't it be a drag if the parents Crookston decided to kick me out and then I had nothing else to write in this blog? *GASP* Oh I shall NOT let this happen. Anyway, the nominees for today are...
1. At Texas Corral for a Father's Day lunch, I ordered water with no ice. Drue leaned across the seat and said disgustedly, "No ice?" Then Taylor got excited and said, "Look, Christine, two more words that he said to you!" It is true that Drue and I never speak. I had to record this latest exchange in my blog - I will treasure it always.
2. Again at Texas Corral, Taylor stole crayons from the hostess station so that he could color a kids menu (which was also stolen from the hostess station). He enjoyed writing the "F" word on the menu and then coloring over it with crayons so that no one would notice, but I DID notice. Taylor, you are a PROFANE little man, and I do not apprecite you defacing what should be a fun kids' activity menu. For SHAME.
3. Carly completed her grueling three-hour work week at Victoria's Secret today. I'm considering signing her up for a clinic on how to destress and become less of a workaholic.
4. This one is about ME! I am putting myself in a Crookston moment of the day! I went home to see my family for Father's Day. This was fun. My family and I were talking, and I was telling a story about something. My Dad started to interrupt me when I held up my hand and said (in a very Carly/Shelby/Taylor snarky fashion), "Um, excuse me? I wasn't done." My family looked at me for a moment and then I said, "Oh, yeah, can you tell I'm living with the Crookston's yet?" They can. I am turning into one of THEM!!!!! Terrifying.
I'm going to say that #1 wins today simply because the chances of Drue ever appearing in this blog again are very slim. I should definitely let him win while he's in here.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment