Okay, I realize this post is a day late. Sorry, followers of this blog (Carly and Taylor). Here are the nominees for Day 12:
1. There is a toad living under the horses' water tub. It's name is Beyonce, after Mrs. Crookston's butt (she claims they have similar derrieres). Though Carly may disagree with this naming choice, she was overruled and now it is online so it is official.
2. When I said that I hate the movie Return to Me, Mrs. Crookston said, "What do you hate about that movie?! There's nothing in that movie to hate! You hate things like The Matrix, not Return to Me!!"
3. Carly and Taylor have kissed. More specifically, Taylor kissed Carly. He kissed his sister - ewwwwww. I wonder if it felt like a tied game - I have heard these feelings are similar.
4. Carly shared a fantastic story about Drue coming in and borrowing a bra so that he could practice unlatching the back of one while making out with his girlfriend. He put the bra around a pillow and laid on her bed, hugging the pillow, while trying to undo the bra. I'm sorry, but why do guys find this so challenging? Good thing they don't have to wear bras or they would be trapped forever since they can't seem to get them off.
5. Mrs. Crookston has a barrel of "fertilizer" brewing. It's made mostly of horse crap. She goes and stirrs it and looks like a weird farmy witch brewing a magical plant-boosting potion.
6. While the content of said conversation is not fit to print on this blog, Carly, Taylor, and I stayed up until past 2:00 playing the "secret game" where everyone goes around and tells secrets. Most of them were just dumb, and then Carly practically fell asleep and the party had to end because we were all in her room.
And the Crookston Moment of the day is....#6. Staying up late and doing things that will never be relevant to life is very commonplace, even expected here. It's actually pretty fun - how have I not discovered this before?
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment