I spent a minimal amount of time at the Crookston's today since I spent the day in Lansing with Rex. We had a great time going to our old church and wandering around campus like the good ol' days (only 2 months till I move back to school!). Still, even with the few hours I spent here I have a few nominees for "Crookston Moment of the Day."
1. When I got home, I went upstairs to visit Cindy. Taylor walks in wearing only underwear and is like, "Hi, Christine. I wasn't sure if you were you or Shelby, but you didn't look like Shelby so I figured it was you. Wanna watch a movie?" To which I said, "Which movie?" Taylor said, "Hold on, I'll go put some pants on and we can talk." Ha ha...
2. Shelby told me a story of how she ran around church all morning searching for a ruler so that she could measure whether or not her arm was actually one cubit long. Not finding one, she used the paper cutter in the mail room that had a ruler on the side. She was happy to report that her forearm is, in fact, one cubit long. GOOD, Shelby - we were all concerned.
3. Taylor said, "Christine, did you wake up, oh, around four in the morning last night?" (No, I didn't) "Good. Because I snuck out and went to go TP some people and then my friends and I came in the basement door and had pizza and ice cream and I was just wondering if we woke you up."
4. Shelby and Carly relayed the story to me that Taylor licked their dog's nasty tongue today. He said it was an accident, and that he almost barfed because he could only think of "the fact that she licks her butthole." I'm not entirely sure how one goes about accidentally french kissing a small white poofy dog (or any dog, or any person for that matter), but apparently he did. Um...EW.
5. Shelby told this story: "I have this friend Nick. His Dad's really hot. His name is Geno. Anyway, last night I had a dream that Geno told me that he liked me, and I was so blissfully happy that I decided to willfully stop breathing because my life was perfect."
Hmm...this is hard...I'm not sure which moment should win today. I guess #5, just because...well...only a Crookston girl would have a dream about her friend's hot dad. This is weird.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment