Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 11

Today there are no nominees for Crookston moment of the day. It isn't because nothing note-worthy happened, but rather because this one Crookston moment just beat everything else by so much that no other moments from today are even worth nominating. It just completely dominated. The 100%, winner-by-far Crookston moment of the day is...

Taylor and I decided to go to Qdoba and split some chips and guacamole because we can't afford anything else. He decided to drive the van, and he didn't want to leave his lemonade at home so he brought it with him. I must note that he was drinking his lemonade from a wine glass, complete with ice and a lemon garnish on the side. He got in the van and put his wine glass of lemonade in the cupholder. Seriously. Then, we began driving this gigantic van down the road, and Taylor heard the song "Redneck Woman" come on over the radio. He rolled down the windows and blasted the music while singing along (loudly) and sipping his wine-glass lemonade. I'm so glad this wasn't white-trash-esque or anything. I just...I mean...I don't even have some witty commentary to go with this. What can I say? There are no words. Congrats, Taylor, you definitely win today.

No comments:

Post a Comment