DAY 14! The two week trail period is up! I did not get a chance to talk to Mr. or Mrs. Crookston yet, though, so the jury's still out on if I passed and get to stay here or not. Until a more definitive decision is made, though, THE BLOG LIVES.
The nominees for today are:
1. Mr. Crookston was complaining about all of the money he spends on Taylor and his horses, but then someone (Taylor's teacher? Horse friend? I don't know) said, "When Jesus comes back He's going to be riding a white horse, and me and Taylor are going to be riding with Him but you're just going to fall off."
2. Mrs. Crookston literally kicked me in the butt today for not telling her what I was doing after work. I was told by the siblings Crookston that this treatment is commonplace. CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES!!!
3. Rex and I invited Carly, Shelby, and Taylor to go to Dairy Queen with us. Carly and Shelby opted not to go since they didn't want to "completely ruin their workout." I asked Taylor if he wanted to go, and Rex said, "What, you invite Taylor on our dates now?" to which Taylor replied, "Um, I believe she invited you on our date." Okay, Taylor, we went to Qdoba ONCE. It was not a date. And, if you want to go on a date with me, I expect more than SPLITTING CHIPS next time, okay? Okay. Thanks. Much love.
4. Taylor makes Cindy be a bear and also a fat rat. This is cute - I wish I could adequately portray it on this blog. He's catching up to me on creepy weird rat love, but he's still got a ways to go.
Today's winner is....#1. It mixes perfectly the religious yet farm focused attitude that lies among these family dynamics. Hopefully I'm still living here tomorrow....
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment