Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 30

Quick Post. The nominees for today are:

1. Carly has sixteen tubes of mascara in her make-up drawer. Yep, I counted. Let's ignore the fact that that was slightly creeperish of me and look at the fact that she has SIXTEEN tubes of mascara. How on EARTH do you have that many eyelashes to paint?!

2. Shelby's friend Gabby came over today. Since Shelby wasn't home yet, Gabby and I were hanging out. Here's a summary of our conversation:
G: Hey! Is Shelby home?
C: No, she left about 15 minutes ago. She should be back soon, though.
G: Oh. Is Taylor home?
C: No. (Gabby looks sad). I know, right!? The house isn't as fun without him.
G: Totally - it seems sort of empty.
C: What the heck? It's so true, but why is there this creepy Taylor fan club made up of college girls? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm totally in it. I just think it's weird.
G: I know! I'm in it too. He's just so fun or something.

See Taylor? Everyone loves you, in sometimes a creepy way. I bet Mitch's gf will come around one of these days...

3. Mrs. Crookston came into the girls' room while Carly and Shelby were getting ready. She said, "Look at all of these boobs! They're everywhere! Big ones, little ones..." Carly chimed in with, "I have fake ones!" (P.S. she doesn't actually) I mean, there were lots of boobs, I just didn't feel compelled to chant about them.

4. At the Kindleberger festival today, Carly's grandpa kissed my ear. It was kinda slobbery. Ew.

5. Taylor allegedly just taught Cindy how to do the "YMCA" for her birthday party tomorrow. He tried to get her to perform it, but she got "stage fright." Poor Cindy...

5 wins. I just told Taylor "Pick a number 1 through 5." He picked 5. Therefore 5 wins. Count on Taylor to pick one about himself without even reading the blog. He's such a Crookston.

No comments:

Post a Comment