Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 29

I'm so sleepy right now...but I must update my blog. I only have a few things today, but in the interest of not falling behind I will submit them to you. The nominees for today are:

1. Shelby bragging about how, when she was in elementary school, everyone's assignment notebooks had to be checked except for hers because she was so "responsible" and "practically ran the place." I'm glad that her self esteem boost from second grade has lasted until today. Maybe if she brings that up in a job interview sometime to prove how responsible she is, she will be offered a position on the spot. Goooooo Shelby!

2. Taylor complaining about the amount of time I spent today with Cara, my BIOLOGICAL SISTER, because he feels like he is "being replaced." No, Taylor. There is only room for one surrogate live-in little brother, and that spot is solidly held, maintained, and excelled in by you. Love love love!

3. Mrs. Crookston was very tired today and tweaked the Oliver song "Food, Glorious Food" so that she was singing "Bed, Glorious Bed." She then chased Taffy around the house for about ten minutes while still singing until she finally got her and headed off to bed.

4. Carly compared the pockets on her new dress to a "marsupial pouch." She thinks she should send it back, but I think she should keep it for when she has a baby later in life and feels like carrying it around in style.

The winner today is...hmmm...#1. Shelby hasn't won in a while. I don't even think she reads this blog, though, so she probably won't care. Alas, she wins anyway.

YAY! I'M DONE! NOW I GET TO GO TO SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment